Facebook Group Policies & Guidelines
We want to hear from you!
- Ask questions you have relating to your business, leadership, health, and wellness as it relates to living a balanced life.
- Ask for support from and offer help to other women in the group.
- Post information, images, and personal wins that you think are in line with the mission of the group.
- Make wonderful connections so we can all learn and grow together!
- Be respectful, kind, and courteous. We’re all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let’s treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural but kindness is required.
- Respect everyone’s privacy. Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What’s shared in the group should stay in the group.
…but there’s some stuff we don’t want in the group
Our highest priority is maintaining the group in a way that brings value to all of our members. We also want to make sure everyone feels safe and comfortable sharing and connecting.
To that end, here’s what we don’t want in the group:
1. No self-promotion or sales posts.
There will always be opportunities and threads for you to let the group know about your business and promotions. Right now the following opportunities exist:
- Upon joining in our member listing directory. New listings are added on a monthly basis.
- Every Friday in our Self-Promotion Thread.
More opportunities will be added in the future!
2. No Multi-Level Marketing Recruitment.
This group cannot be used to recruit for multi-level marketing (MLM) or network marketing.
3. No "subgrouping" or "sub-eventing".
We want everyone to make wonderful connections and network here. However, here are some things we want to avoid:
- Subgrouping is the creation of groups within that appear to be official but haven’t been sanctioned by the WSBLN. Please honor the work that has gone into creating this group and keep it whole!
- Sub-eventing is the planning or creation of events that appear to be official but haven’t actually been sanctioned by the WSBLN. This is scammy behavior and not okay. You can always create your own events and promote them in the appropriate threads.
Terms & Conditions
By joining the closed groups of the Women’s Small Business and Leadership Network (WSBLN) a DBA of Dani Whitestone, LLC, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- Information and material within the Facebook group and Facebook page is for general information purposes only. The WSBLN makes no representations of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, sustainability or availability with respect to the closed groups and group website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained within the closed groups or website for any purpose. Any reliance on this material is placed strictly at the risk of the user. Always consult your dedicated business advisors and personal professionals such as but not limited to your lawyer, accountant, or doctor.
- The WSBLN and their admins/moderators will not be held liable for any false, inaccurate, inappropriate or incomplete information presented within the closed groups or on the group website.
- From time to time, links will be posted within the closed groups or on the group website that leads to external websites which are not under control of the WSBLN. The WSBLN accepts no liability in respect of materials, products or services available on any website which is not under the control of the WSBLN.
- The opinions expressed by the members within our closed groups/group website and those providing comments are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of the WSBLN and their administrators and moderators.
- We will not tolerate defamatory or libelous material, obscene content and abusive or intimidating comments. We have a team of moderators and ambassadors who review comments within the closed groups and on the group website. We reserve the right to remove any material at our sole discretion, without warning.
- The WSBLN and their administrators and moderators will not be held responsible for anything that happens related to transactions with third parties, member interactions, or in connection with unofficial events that are created within the organization.
Join our Facebook group for free
Unsubscribe at any time and rest easy knowing that we will never spam you or share your contact information with anyone.
With over 200 female entrepreneurs and experts offering great advice, networking opportunities, and moral support – the Women’s Small Business & Leadership Network Facebook group is a must-have resource we’d love to share with you. Other perks include:
- List your business in our member directory
- Promote your products and services in weekly promotion threads
- Invites to exclusive events, webinars, and workshops
- Daily tips for running a successful business and improving health & wellness
- Ask for help or support from hundreds of women who want to help you succeed