You’re too awesome to take this journey alone
Get the support, resources, and coaching you need
There’s a lot involved in running a small business—and chances are you’re doing more than just that. Most women in small business are also caring for families and pets, working other jobs, and trying to stay healthy.
That’s why women who have a mentor are five times more likely to launch their business and see it grow than women who go it alone.1
You don’t have to figure it all out by yourself. We can give the support and resources you need.
There are tons of reasons to join us
Learn and get advice from experts
Connect directly with experts who can answer your questions and give you advice.
Develop new connections
Meet inspiring women who understand your journey and want you to succeed.
Fill in knowledge gaps
Gain confidence in your business knowledge as you learn new skills and find new resources.
Learn on your schedule
Our courses are designed so that you can learn when it works best for you.
Improve your health and reduce stress
Thrive as a small business owner with health and wellness events and resources.
Become the master of your goals
Get the support you need to achieve your dreams and live the life you want to live.
Becoming a member is easy
1. Pick a membership plan
Choose between our free membership or premium mentorship plan*.
2. Access groups and content
Connect with amazing women, get expert advice, join us for events, and access premium content online.
3. Build an incredibly successful business
- Surround yourself with supportive female entrepreneurs in our Facebook group
- Get your questions answered in monthly Ask An Expert Q&A sessions
- Watch all previously recorded Ask An Expert content online
- Ask for help and support from hundreds of women who want to help you succeed
- Online courses: Get the knowledge and know-how you need to grow an incredibly successful business with a new online course each month
- Private group access: Get extra support and feedback in our exclusive WSBLN Mentorship Facebook group
- Course library: Access an online library of small business courses you can jump into whenever you’d like
- Check-ins Keep on top of your long and short-term goals with weekly and monthly accountability check-ins
- Group coaching: Get help removing roadblocks in monthly supportive group mentorship sessions
- Book club Grab your favorite beverage and join us each month to discuss a new book on growing and improving your business skills
- Priority events: Be the first to know about and register for upcoming events, retreats, and in-person training opportunities